St. Robert School relies on the generosity of current and alumni parents, alumni, parishioners, grandparents, faculty, staff, foundations, corporations and friends to support its mission. Reasons for giving are as personal and varied as the dollar amounts that our donors choose to share with us. Please know we are grateful stewards of the funds you entrust to us.
If you are unfamiliar with the Annual Fund, for the past 24 years it has supported the mission of St. Robert School by financially supporting its programs and goals. Tuition and fees, Home & School Association fund raising, the School Society Endowment Fund, Parish support AND the Annual Fund are the five legs of the St. Robert revenue stool.
St. Robert School is committed to providing an excellent education in a faith filled environment. St. Robert graduates are well prepared for high school, college and beyond. In addition to strong academics, students grow in their understanding and experience of the Catholic faith.
Please join us in this commitment by making a gift to the 2013-2014 Annual Fund. Our goal is once again $200,000.
Click to make a safe and easy donation online.
Or, click to print a donation form and mail in your gift today.
Quick Facts About the Annual Fund
- The Annual Fund is a line item in the school's operating budget. Without it, many school programs would be of lesser quality or simply would not exist.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund are tax deductible.
- Gifts can be made at any time during the year and can be paid annually, semi- annually, quarterly or even monthly by cash, check, credit card or automatic withdrawal.
- Dollars from the Annual Fund help make up the gap between the cost of educating one student ($6,690) and the tuition rate ($3,500 for parishioners/$4,990 for non-parishioners).
- The goal for the 2013-14 Annual Fund is $200,000.
We offer recognition and thanks for our most recent estate gifts from parishioners, Frances Hutchinson and M. Phyllis Morris, father of alumni Jerry Johnson, and alumni Rev. Raymond Smith '34, Alice Mary "Sis" Drew '33, Patrick May '44, and Richard Bruckwick '41. All of us at St. Robert School continue to remember them in our prayers of thanksgiving.
Consider an inclusion in your will that would benefit the Annual Fund or the School Society Endowment Fund. For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164 ext. 3024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.