St. Robert School relies on the generosity of current and alumni parents, alumni, parishioners, grandparents, faculty, staff, foundations, corporations and friends to support its mission. Reasons for giving are as personal and varied as the dollar amounts that our donors choose to share with us. Please know we are grateful stewards of the funds you entrust to us.
If you are unfamiliar with the Annual Fund, for nearly thirty years it has supported the mission of St. Robert School by financially supporting its programs and goals. Tuition and fees, Home & School Association fund raising, the School Society Endowment Fund, Parish support AND the Annual Fund are the five legs of the St. Robert revenue stool.
St. Robert School is committed to providing an excellent education in a faith filled environment. St. Robert graduates are well prepared for high school, college and beyond. In addition to strong academics, students grow in their understanding and experience of the Catholic faith.
Please partner with us again this year by making a gift to the 2016-17 Annual Fund. Our goal is once again $200,000.
to make a safe and easy online donation.
Or, click to print a donation form and mail your gift today.
Quick Facts About the Annual Fund
- The Annual Fund is a line item in the school's operating budget. Without it, many school programs would be of lesser quality or simply would not exist.
- Gifts can be made at any time during the year and can be paid annually, semi- annually, quarterly or even monthly by cash, check, credit card or automatic withdrawal.
- Dollars from the Annual Fund help make up the gap between the cost of educating one student and the tuition rate.
- The goal for the 2016-17 Annual Fund is $200,000.
We are re-introducing our giving clubs
- Monsignor Reilly Society ($5,000 ) ~ Named for the energetic “founding father” of St. Robert Parish, whose leadership nurtured the parish and school for more than 40 years.
- Sinsinawa Dominican Society ($2,500-4,999) ~ Named for the order of sisters who founded St. Robert School.
- Principal’s Society ($1,000-2,499) ~ Named to honor and recognize the critical leadership overseeing all school activities.
- Capitol Club ($500-999) ~ Named for the street which has been home to our church and school for over 100 years.
- Blue and White Club ($250-499) ~ Named for the school’s colors.
- Bobcat Club ($100-249) ~ Named for the school’s sports mascot.
- Friends Club ($1-99) ~ Named for the friends of St. Robert School.
We offer recognition and thanks for our most recent estate gifts from parishioners, Mrs. Frances Weninger, M. Phyllis Morris, father of alumni Jerry Johnson, and alumni John p. Roughen, Jr. '41 (9th grade '42), Rev. Raymond Smith '34, Alice Mary "Sis" Drew '33, Patrick May '44, and Richard Bruckwick '41. All of us at St. Robert School continue to remember them in our prayers of thanksgiving.
Consider an inclusion in your will that would benefit the Annual Fund, the School Society Endowment Fund, or the Scholarship Fund. For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164 ext. 3024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.